Description of the artwork «Lovely Date»
Image of a couple in love dating in front of the girl's house, with the boy's black suits and a white dress that the girl wears as if this will be a couple of the bride and groom at the wedding . But that won't make their date boring, I drew them dating in secret. Looking at the shy, scared and slightly excited look when meeting this guy, it was like they had secretly met because they were afraid their family would know. The fence is only half open and the two people standing next to the gate are as lovely as when my wife and I got to know each other, this is also a part of my memory! Nature also seems to want to hide the secret for this date when the detail of the tree branch I show is cluttered to hide the appearance of the couple and also contribute to the picture I draw more mysterious things. hidden!
- Author of the work: Handy Price
- The work was publicly announced worldwide on: September 12, 2010
- If you buy this work or apply for the copyright of this work, please contact me - Handry Price - The producer of the work via email: HandryPrice.ArtMyPassion@outlook.com.vn
- Address where the work is displayed (my home): PORTLAND, OR, United States of America
- Dimensions: 12x32x21 (cm
- Title of work: Lovely Date
-Artistic style of the work: Romanticism and Symbolism
-Technical : Fresco
- Material : Oil on Canvas
© The copyright of the work "Lovely Date" belongs to the author of the work - Handry Price on September 12, 2010 at PORTLAND, OR, USA
© The work is reserved at Arthive under strict protection and with my consent!
© ANY ACT OF COPYING, TRILLING THE WORK WITHOUT PERMIT INFRASTRUCTURE MY COPYRIGHT