Good afternoon, my name is Raksana Kim, I am an artist from the city of Sochi.
I prefer to paint on plein air, the environment gives me a special inspiration for creativity.
I am a resident of the "Association of plein air artists", I actively participate in group field trips.
Participation in exhibitions:
- May 2022 - Sochi, to the 130th anniversary of the Arboretum, Sochi Arboretum.
- July 2022 - Sochi, "The City of Sochi through the eyes of artists", Winter Theater.
- September 2022 - Pyatigorsk, "Singing Cities and Mountains", M. Gorky Library.
- December 2022 - Moscow, "Plenair-2022", InOut Gallery.
- January 2023 - Moscow, "Remembering the Plenary", Chertanovo Gallery.
- February 2023 - Moscow, "Plein air winter 2023", KC Rublevo.
- March 2023 - Moscow, Museum of Cossacks.
- April 2023 - Moscow, "Coordinates of History", House of Teleshov.
- June 2023 - Sochi, "Architecture of Sochi", House of the Architect.
- July 2023 - Moscow, "Plein air heat 2023", Rublevo Cultural Center
The paintings are represented in private collections in Russia, Australia, USA and Europe, in the Local History Museum in Kirsanov.