Biography and informationEdit
Member of the Union of artists of the USSR.
Born September 14, 1929 in Moscow.
From 1945 to 1950 - studied at the Leningrad Higher art-industrial school (b.Stieglitz). From 1952 to study at the Moscow Higher art-industrial school (b. Stroganov). He graduated in 1956 In the same year began to work as an artist-designer of the Works of decorative design and decorative arts (CDOI). During the period in CDAI J. I. Antonov designed and implemented the following main objects:
1. State Museum of the history of cosmonautics. K. Tsiolkovsky, Kaluga (co-author of the artist Semenov S. A.) ,1967 (1st prize of the Moscow Union of artists);
2. The state Historical Museum, Moscow. The section "Russian capitalism. Late XIX - early XX centuries", 1970;
3. The Museum "Presnya", Moscow, 1975 (medal for the execution of the exhibition to the XII-th world festival of youth and students in Moscow);
4. Museum-estate of L. N. Tolstoy. Yasnaya Polyana. A literary exhibition on the 150th anniversary of the birth of, 1978 (prize of the Komsomol, the city of Tula);
5. The house-Museum of L. N. Tolstoy in Moscow, Pyatnitskaya str., 1979;
6. Memorial house-Museum of A. P. Chekhov and O. L. Knipper-Chekhova. Crimea, Gurzuf,1980 (Draft);
7. The state Museum of Revolution, Moscow, the Exhibition "First world war", 1983;
8. The Museum of the Moscow Institute of physics and technology (MIPT), Dolgoprudny, 1983;
9. Pavilions at International exhibitions and fairs:
- Iran, Tehran, 1971;
- Poland, Poznan, 1972;
- Nepal, Kathmandu, 1974
10. In August of 2003. held a personal exhibition of works (drawings, projects, drawings) held in the exhibition hall at the Kuznetsk bridge, 19. Yuri Ivanovich Antonov has participated with his works (drawings, projects) in collective exhibitions: third, fourth, fifth exhibition of works by young artists of Moscow (1957-1959); exhibition for the 30th anniversary of MOSKH, 1962; exhibition for the 50th anniversary of MOSKH, 1982; exhibition for the 70th anniversary of Moscow artists ' Union, 2002
Yuri Ivanovich Antonov is a member of Moscow Union of artists since 1962, a member of the Guild of art design MA. From 1996 to 2005, senior teacher of the Department of interior design at National Institute of design.
(Source: website of the Ministry of agriculture)