Biography and informationEdit
Live in Saint-Petersburg.
Was born. Vladivostok - Leningrad
1963 - Graduated from the school for working youth. Ussuriysk
Worked as a seamstress-turned-machine operator, Secretary-typist, a shepherd, a painter and decorator, the head of the club, the postman, head of the art Studio.
1966 - the Worker of Shop of painting of the Works of Pictorial and decorative art. KAI at the Foundation of the Leningrad Branch of Union of Artists of the RSFSR.
1967-1971 - Graduated from the Leningrad art College. V. A. Serov (now named. N. To.Roerich) in the specialty "Restoration of easel painting".
1971-1995 - Artist workshop painting KAI.
1997-1998. Organized the Studio-school of oil painting "Old master". p. Strelna. Saint-Petersburg.
Students: 1. Anuchin Boris Yuryevich. 1950 . Graduated from the faculty of architecture of the Academy of Arts named after I. E. Repin. In the Studio since January 1998. Executed copy of the portrait of the Empress Catherine II of the original by an unknown artist of the XVIII century the circle of F. Rokotov. Participated in the exhibition of 7 works.
2. Balueva ina D. born in 1929. Special education has not. As a result of 5 classes in the Studio in January, was introduced to painting, but unfortunately lives in the city of Vologda.
3. Gubanova Elena Bonner. 1969. Graduated from art-restoration school in St. Petersburg. In the Studio working since December 1997. Presented the exhibition 4 works.
4. Gagarinova Natalia. Born in 1970. Working in the Studio on the program since January 1997. The exhibition presented 3 works, including a copy of the sketch of the portrait of V. I. Maikov from the original by an unknown artist of the XVIII century.
5. Goncharenko Elizaveta Viktorovna. 1978. Student production faculty Institute of theatre and cinematography. In the Studio working since January 1998 and participated in the exhibition, 3 works.
6. Kuralesova Natalia. 1965. He graduated from Art School in Smolensk. Student of the faculty of arts of the art Academy. I. E. Repin. Studio visits since October 1997. Start reproduction of portrait of Paul I as a child of the original by an unknown artist of the XVIII century. The exhibition brought 3 works, including the unfinished copy.
7. Ovchinnikova Vera. 1954. Art education has not. In the Studio were engaged in the program from October 1997 to January 1998.
8. . Marina Vitalievna. Born in 1963. UCL had them. V. Serov.
In the Studio since October 2, 1997. Passed the initial program of the course "Technique of three-layer painting". Executed copy of the portrait of Jankevica of the original by an unknown artist of the XVIII century. The exhibition presented more than 15 works made in the Studio.
9. Popov Evgeny Georgievich. 1929. Drawing classes at the art Academy. I. E. Repin. The Studio visited from 18 October 1997. Executed copy of the portrait of Maria Feodorovna of the original by an unknown artist of the XVIII century. The exhibition presented more than 15 works made in the Studio.
10. Petrova Tatiana. Born in 1963. Special education has not, however, visiting the Studio from September 2, 1997, from dry materials, went to work with oil paints for the overall program. The exhibition presented 9 papers.
11. Margaret G. Sergeeva. 1959. Student of art-graphic faculty of the Institute named after A. I. Herzen. In the Studio engaged in these programs since December 1997. Participated in the exhibition of 3 works.
For 2015 - With paintings of Russian and Western European masters XV-XIX centuries, in the technique of originals, played dozens of copies, exhibited in the historical, regional, literary museums and private collections of the cities of Russia, countries of near and far abroad.
1976 - "youth of the country". Leningrad, Central exhibition hall.
1979 - "Fall 79". Leningrad, Central exhibition hall.
1980 - "110 years since the birth of V. I. Lenin." Leningrad, Central exhibition hall.
1981 - "Autumn 81". Leningrad, Central exhibition hall.
1987 - "70 years of October". Leningrad, the Leningrad Union of artists.
1991 - admitted as a member of Saint-Petersburg Union of Artists of Russia. Saint-Petersburg.
1991 - Republican exhibition – 91. Moscow.
1992 - Solo exhibition. SPb Union of artists of Russia.
1994 - the Autumn exhibition. SPb Union of artists of Russia.
1995 - "White nights", the Guild of master craftsmen. SPb Union of artists of Russia.
1995 - "Stand before a garden multicolor..." - personal exhibition. SPb, Fountain House - Museum of A. Akhmatova.
1995 - Creative trip to Germany – more than 20 of the author's works is located in private collections. Northeim, Einbeck, Hamburg.
1995 - "Seven paintings" - solo exhibition. SPb Union of artists of Russia, the Blue lounge.
1996 - Personal exhibition, dedicated to the "Anniversary of Strelna". Strelna, library.
1997 - Personal exhibition with talks about the painting of the old school. Strelna, Peterhof.
1997 - Opening of the Studio-school of Oil Painting "Old master". Strelna.
1997 - Personal exhibition "the Letter from giusta". A session of painting on colored grounds. Fountain House - Museum Of A. Akhmatova.
1998 - jubilee exhibition of the Union of artists of St. Petersburg. St. Petersburg, Central exhibition hall.
1999 - Exhibition of paintings in Finland. Russian House, Helsinki.
1997-2006 - Creation of historical portraits for the gallery of maps. SPb Medical Academy of postgraduate education.
1999 - "Eight paintings" - solo exhibition, session of painting on colored grounds. SPB, the mansion of Countess Karlova (Mayakovsky library).
1999 - personal exhibition Field. Bogoroditsky Palace-Museum, Tula oblast.
2000 - Autumn exhibition. SPb Union of artists of Russia.
2000 - "the Village where..." - personal exhibition. Pushkin. Memorial Lyceum Museum. VMP.
2001 - Exhibition Of Petersburg. St. Petersburg, Exhibition complex in the Harbor.
2001-2002 - "150 years of the first mainline railroad Saint Petersburg – Moscow". SPb - hall of Vitebsky train station. Moscow.
1999-2003 - Execution copies of postpartition, remake-portraits for the gallery of MGI named after E. R. Dashkova. Moscow humanitarian Institute. E. R. Dashkova. Moscow.
2002-2004 - Execution copies of D. portrait of Prince A. B. Kurakin, V. L. Borovikovsky (TG), and the painting "Catherine II lawgiver in the temple of the goddess of justice", from the original of D. G. Levitsky (TG). The house of G. R. Derzhavin's Museum and Russian literature. VMP. (All-Russian Museum of A. S. Pushkin).
2005 - Participation in the exhibition with a group of artists. Vyborg, Moscow House Of Journalists.
2006 - Spring exhibition. Halls of SPb Union of artists of Russia.
2006 - "Portrait 1973-2006. From private collections and the author's collection" - personal exhibition. Academy of arts of the RSFSR nauchno-issled. Museum Of I. I. Brodsky. SPb.
2013, 5 December - Personal exhibition "You - space with billions of stars...". The house-Museum of G. R. Derzhavin. Saint-Petersburg.
2013, December 28 - presentation of the book "painting the close". The house-Museum of G. R. Derzhavin. Saint-Petersburg.
2014, January, February. Master-class "painting Sandwich" House-Museum of G. R. Derzhavin. Saint-Petersburg.
For 2015 - More paintings, portraits, still lifes, and landscapes are in private collections in Russia, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Italy, France, Canada, Israel, United States ... Landscapes, still lifes, compositions.
ARTICLES AND REPORTS:
2001 - Report. Portrait of Tsar Boris Godunov by an unknown artist of the beginning of XVIII century (GE). Problems copy. SPb. All-Russian Museum of A. S. Pushkin. Wash, 12.
2002 - Report. Portrait of Alexander Pushkin O. Kiprensky's work and copies the first half of the IXX century. SPb. VMP. Wash, 12.
2003 - Article "Painter. Picture. The viewer". The collection of the St. Petersburg art history notebooks." AIS. Issue 4. 2003. SPb. AIS. Bolshaya Morskaya 37.
2003 - Report. Portrait of Prince A. B. Kurakin D. work of V. L. Borovikovsky (TG). On the question of attribution. SPb. VMP. The house Museum of G. R. Derzhavin. Fontanka 118.
2004 - Report. Copy of the painting "Empress Catherine the great lawgiver in the temple of the goddess of justice" of the original D. G. Levitsky (problem and copy). SPb. VMP. The house Museum of G. R. Derzhavin. Fontanka 118.
2005 - Article. Copy of the painting "Empress Catherine the great lawgiver in the temple of the goddess of justice" of the original D. G. Levitsky (problem and copy). In the book "the St. Petersburg art history notebooks." AIS. Issue 6. 2005. SPb. AIS. Bolshaya Morskaya 37.
2006 - Article "Postpartum" in the collection of MGI "E. R. Dashkova and the Golden age". 2006. IGI im. E. R. Dashkova. Moscow, Leskov lane 6.
2006 - Report. Portrait of G. R. Derzhavin by an unknown artist from the collection of the Pushkin House (Institute of Russian literature RAS). SPb. VMP. The house Museum of G. R. Derzhavin. Fontanka 118.
2014, Jan. Talk about the classic painting techniques of the old masters. The house-Museum of G. R. Derzhavin. Saint-Petersburg.