(1875, Kadoma Penza province. – 1938). Worked in the painting Studio in Moscow (1891-1894) courses at the Stroganov school, then in the Penza art school of K. A. Savitsky (1899-1904). Taught in the educational institutions of Omsk (1907-1937) – the teachers ' Seminary, a diocesan female school, the 2nd women's gymnasium, Art promyshlennom College. Participant of exhibitions in Omsk (1907-1934). Member AHRR since 1925. Arrested, he died in the camp. Rehabilitated.