Biography and informationEdit
1895 village of Kamenka in the province of Tver – 1974, Moscow
He studied at the historical-philological faculty of the Higher courses for women (1914), in the Studio of K. F. Yuon (1914-1916), in the Studio of Ilya Mashkov (1917-1918). Worked in the art section of the Crimean national Department of education in Simferopol (1919). In 1921 he returned to Moscow in 1923 he married the artist F. F. Platov. Participant of exhibitions: "Artists of RSFSR for 15 years" (Leningrad, 1932), together with her husband in the Club of artists (Moscow, 1934), and numerous personal exhibitions. His works are in State art Museum of the Karakalpak ASSR (Nukus) and other museums of Russia.