Born in 1937 in p. Panty Lensky district, Arkhangelsk region. From 1952 to 1957 he studied at the Kostroma art school from 1962 to 1969 he studied at MVHPU at the Department of monumental and decorative painting. From 1957 to 1960 he worked as a teacher of drawing and sketching in the town of INTA, Komi ASSR, 1960-62 artist Kostroma, 1969-1977 muralist in Kuibyshev art workshops, 1977 muralist Vologda. Since 1975, a member of the Union of artists of Russia. Since 1981 member of upravleniyuosobymi of the Union of artists of Russia. Since 1982 a member of the arts Council of the Republican plant of monumental-decorative art of the RSFSR Kh. f. Participant of city, regional, all-Union and international exhibitions.
Born in the village Panty Lensky district of the Arkhangelsk region. From 1952 to 1957 he studied at the Kostroma art school. From 1962 to 1969 he studied at the Moscow higher art-industrial school (former Stroganovsky) on branch of monumental and decorative painting at G. M. Korzhev.
Since 1965, participant of regional, interregional, all-Russian, all-Union and international exhibitions.
Since 1969, the distribution moved to Kuibyshev (Samara), where he worked as a monumentalist.
In 1975 he became a member of the Union of artists of the USSR.
In 1977 he moved to Vologda. In 1983-86 and 1989-92 years was elected Chairman of the Vologda branch of Union of artists of the RSFSR.
In 1983 went to a creative business trip to Hungary.
Over the years the work of Bronislav performed thirty-three monumental-decorative compositions in Kostroma, Kuibyshev, Novokuibyshevsk, Barnaul, Vologda. Easel paintings and graphic works of the artist are kept in the Vologda regional picture gallery and in private collections.