Alexey
Iosifovich Merinov

Russia • born in 1942

Works in Sychevo, near Volokolamsk, Moscow region

Born in the village lyubyts'ke Lgovskiy (Kurchatov) district of the Kursk region - 1942

From 1959 to 1963 he studied at the Kursk art and graphic school. At the end of the 3rd year expelled for academic failure and poor discipline

Until 1965 he lived in Kursk, he worked in several organizations as a designer (occupying the post of the slinger 5-th digit, the house painter of 4-th category, etc.)

In December 1965, he was enrolled in the third year of the Simferopol art school

From 1971 to 1972 he lived in Yalta, worked as a designer

In 1972 he moved to Simferopol, and enrolled in the Plant of the Art Fund

Since 1971 - participant of Republican exhibitions

Since 1977 member of the Union of Artists of the USSR

Since 1984 he lives in the suburbs

A participant in a large number of Republican exhibitions (Kiev)

1979 – all-Union exhibition "Blue roads of the Motherland", Moscow

1991 – Exhibition Cultural Foundation, Finland, Denmark, Austria

Works are stored:

In the Sevastopol art Museum im. M. P. Kroshitskiy

Go to biography

Publication

View all publications

Exhibitions

All exhibitions of the artist
View all artist's artworks
Whole feed