Born in 1953 in Leningrad. Lives in the town of Khimki, Moscow region.
Graduated from the Moscow higher art-industrial school (Stroganovsky),
Department of monumental-decorative painting (1983). Studied at the educators G. M. Korzhev, V. K. castle, A. A. Komarov.
Member of the Union of artists of Russia since 1989.
Honored artist of Russia.
Working in the field of monumental art in various techniques
(mosaic, painting, marquetry, stained glass, metal, sgraffito).
Works decorate interiors and exteriors of various facilities in the cities
Novorossiysk, Moscow, Kaluga, Bratsk, Irkutsk, Blagoveshchensk, Tashkent; artist
also performed mosaic and Nicholas Spassky gate of the Kremlin.
In painting, works in various genres (landscape, composition, portrait, still life).
Party-Union, zonal, regional, national, municipal,
personal and international exhibitions.
Member of the International art Fund (1989),
Member of the Association of Russian artists in Paris (1995).
Member of the Creative Union of artists of Russia
Chairman of the section of monumental art MOOOSKH Russia.
Teaches at MVHPU (Stroganov).
Head of the Department of monumental-decorative painting
Works are in museums and galleries in the country and abroad,
including the Museum of international folk art (Moscow), the art museums in Langepas (Tyumen oblast),
Yalta, Tula, the Museum of the Academy of arts in South Korea (Seoul),
as well as in private collections in Russia, Canada, USA, England, Scotland, France, Germany,
Holland, Spain, Australia, Egypt, Italy, South Korea.