1873, Vyatka - 1946, Leningrad. . He studied at the Odessa University, and at the OAS, at the Royal Prussian Academy of arts in düsseldorf. Improved in Paris, also studied the techniques of stained glass, porcelain, textile painting. Since 1904 - member of the Russian and international exhibitions. Member Soсiete Nationale des Beaux Arts in Paris and Berlin. At International competitions in arts and crafts has three times received the first prize for textiles and stained glass. In St. Petersburg he participated in the edition of the satirical magazine "the ring". Entered the history of symbolism in the 1900s for its scenic cycles "Life" and "Eldorado". His works are in state Russian Museum, St. Petersburg, etc .. collections.