(D. R. on the list WAH — 1913−8-15). Thesis in the CVC — "Leningrad in days of blockade", the rating is satisfactory. The training took place at the faculty of painting, awarded the title of artist of painting.
Painter. Member of the Union of artists of the USSR.
Honored artist of Russia. The Chairman of the Board of the Astrakhan Union of artists (1963−1964). He was awarded medals "For valiant labor", "Veteran of labor". Member of the Union of artists of Russia (1950).
Was born in Astrakhan. Studied at Astrakhan art College under the leadership of P. A. Vlasova (1930−1934). In 1934 he entered the Institute of painting, sculpture and architecture the Russian Academy of arts in Leningrad, studied at the B. V. Ioganson, V. A. Serov, A. D. Zaitsev. The war for a long time interrupted his studies, which were completed only in 1946. Successfully worked in all genres of painting. He taught at the AHU to them. P. A. Vlasov. In different years was elected a member of the Board of the Association "Artist", the Chairman of the Board, the arts Council, the audit Commission of the Astrakhan Union of artists (1963−1964, 1971, 1976−1978). Worked in all genres of painting.
Participant of exhibitions: regional (1946−1997), regional (graduate students of the Academy of arts of the USSR, 1946; artists of the Volga region, 1953; paintings and drawings from the collection of I. Rehlov, 1964; "Big Volga", 1964, 1967, 1970,1979; "Lenin in the works of Soviet artists", 1971, 1976), Republican (artists of the regions and
Autonomous republics of the RSFSR, 1949; artists
Of the RSFSR, 1952, 1953; of marine painters, 1961; "Artists-marine painters — the day of the fisherman", 1968; "Artists-marine painters — the toilers of the sea", 1969; paintings by Soviet artists, 1977; "path of struggle and victories" to the 60 anniversary of October, 1977; "Artists of Russia to fishermen", 1978), Union (2nd of marine painters,
Personal exhibition, Astrakhan, 1952, 1965, 1973, 1985.
Major works: "Leningrad in winter" (1946), "Lenin in Razliv" (1948), still life of the "Ear" (1961)