Biography and informationEdit
He graduated in 1849, and construction school of the Main Department of Railways. He served in the Kazan building Commission. From 1859 he was the provincial architect N. Novgorod. In 1860 and 1861, he developed the project and built a 2nd orphanage (St. Ulyanov, 10). Simultaneously, he participated in the competition for the project novoromanovo Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. Kileveina was assigned to supervise the construction of this building. Participation in the construction of the Cathedral by L. V. dal and kileveina was marked by a commemorative plaque set into the wall. With the arrival in N. Novgorod academician of architecture of dal Kilian became a regular performer of his projects. In 1864 he built at the fair, the circus building for its owner peasant S. Averin, and in 1866 designs on Seminary square house N. Mosalova. The influence of the dal on the work of kileveina particularly evident in the design of Kileveina in 1870, the wood house P. Klimov (St. Lyadov, 35), in the decoration of the facade that applied blind fretwork. Together with the dal Kelewan involved in the restoration of the tomb of Minin in the Kremlin and the restoration of the ancient Cathedral of the Annunciation monastery. In the 1880s, he restores the bell tower of the Nativity (Stroganov) Church and the Savior the Savior Cathedral.