Arrived at N. Novgorod after the end of civil engineering. From September, 1893, he was the district city architect. The following year, Malinowski starts to design and construction on the square in front of the Oka pontoon bridge building, power plant, monitoring the construction of the new theatre, as well as the reconstruction of the Dmitrievskaya tower of the Kremlin. In 1897 the Society for the propagation of primary education attracted him to the design and construction of city people's house (1899 - 1903). In 1900 - 1904 by the project of Malinowski in Sormovo built the Spaso-Preobrazhensky Cathedral (street Shcherbakova, 15). In the art Nouveau style he is building for its project in 1901 - 1903 years, the club of engineers and employees Sormovo plant (now pioneers) in 1902-1904 years of school (street of Komintern, 175). The last work of Malinowski in the city was the construction on the slope is a quaint wooden building Commercial summer club (1908), in which architecture shapes of art Nouveau combined with "repetowski" hand-carved decoration of the facades. In 1908 he moved to Moscow, where after the October revolution, is appointed civil Commissioner of the Moscow Kremlin and the Chairman of the Commission for the protection of monuments of art and antiquities of the Moscow province.