Biography and informationEdit
Works are in the Picture gallery Krasnoarmeysk.
(1874, p. Perlevka, Voronezh lips. – 1949, Moscow)
In 1898 he graduated from the Central school of technical drawing of Baron Alexander Stieglitz in St. Petersburg with the right to travel abroad.
In 1899-1900 he was in Paris, where he met a French artist L. B. Perrault, from which in 1899 he completed copy of his famous painting "Italian girl with violin".
Upon returning from France he was a student at the Imperial Academy of Arts in St. Petersburg (workshop of Professor V. Mate).
In 1905 moved to Yekaterinburg, where he teaches at the art and industrial school and the principal was in 1917-1918 After his release from prison, where A. N. Paramonova entered into during the occupation of the city by Kolchak, led the Supreme state art workshops, and in 1925 founded in Sverdlovsk, Ural branch of the Association of artists of Revolutionary Russia.
Before departure to Moscow in 1928, has worked extensively in the local press, in particular the publishing house "Walknig".
Works are in State Russian Museum, research Museum of the Academy of Arts (St. Petersburg).