After graduating from Petersburg. In-t CET. ing. (1910), from 1921 where he taught, Professor, head. DEP. LISI. In 1934-52 hands. archit. workshop of the Lenproject Institute. The author of the project giving L. Andreev in the art Nouveau style (1907), and the number of projects in the constructivist spirit (house-commune in Leningrad, 1927-29; the House of the Soviets in Ulan-Ude, 1928), and project prom. buildings, schools and residential buildings in Leningrad, the planning and development of district Avtovo and Peterhof.