Biography and informationEdit
Son Gabe Michel (Michael) Jakovljevic. He studied at ISI (1902). A lecturer in the school of foremen on the construction business and Women's Polytechnic courses. The author of the buildings in Soroca and Bear mountain. In Soviet times, a researcher of Russian folk architecture, teacher.
1. Tenement building. 11-I a line, 60. 1910.
2. Apartment house K. G. Chubakov. Neb. R. Karpovka, 30 - Vsevoloda Vishnevskogo street, 13. 1911-1912.
3. Apartment house K. G. Chubakov. Chkalovsky PR., 58. 1913.
4. Tenement building. Polozova St., 3. 1913. (Overbuilt).
5. Tenement building. Ul. Voskova, 6. 1914. (?)
Lit: Lit.: Prof. R. M. Gabe // Architecture Of Leningrad. 1939, N 1. S. 90.