Biography and informationEdit
Student of the Academy of arts in 1884 he Graduated from the course Sciences in 1889, he Received medals: in 1890, G. – 2 silver; in 1891 1 silver. 19 Sep 1891 – the title of class artist of 3 degrees.
1863 - V. 1911), the architect, the artist, collegiate assessor (1899), corresponding member. The Imperial society of architects (1904). Graduated From Uti. The Academy of arts in St. Petersburg. Since 1897, he held the posts of city architect Kursk, Kursk diocesan architect, diocesan architect of the North-Western districts of Kursk province. Worked in the art Nouveau style, pseudo-Russian style.
Work performed in Kursk: the change project of the main facade of the municipal theatre (CA. 1901, see Fig. the article Theatre); the project of the parish school at Trinity Church on Sergievskaya str., 13/1 (CA. 1901); the project of the Kursk diocesan schools at St. Kornatowski (1904) and other Works in Kursk province: the project of the stone Church of Archangel Michael in the village of Glebovo Fatezhsky district (CA. 1902 - 1908); the project of a stone Church in the village of ponyri Fatezhsky district (1910), etc.