Biography and informationEdit
Born in Kostroma, in 1863 he graduated from the Petersburg Institute of engineers ways of communication. In 1883 - and 1890, worked in Kharkiv in the office of the city architect, taught at the Institute of Technology. Organized the city's first design firm, worked at a popular at the turn of XIX - XX centuries and styles of the Renaissance, neoair, neo-Baroque. His projects have been built in Kharkiv following buildings:
1. A vocational school in St. Petino (now plekhanivska 4, 1886 - 1896)
2. School for blind children on Sumskaya str n 55 (1891, in collaboration with F. Schuster).
3. Orphanage (now the medical College at St. Revolution 3, 1891).
4. The building of South station (1891 - 1893, not preserved).
5. Alexander chapel on the Forecourt (1885 and 1886, not preserved.)
6. Novo-sergiyevskiy trading range on Proletarskaya square (1880s, not preserved.)
7. Bakery on St. Bakina n 80 (1895)
8. Residential building with shop on the street Ekaterinoslav (now Poltavsky Shlyakh n 26, the end of XIX century, in collaboration with I. Zagoskin).
9. The Sunday-school Partnership literacy on St. Veterinary (now Ivanov 26, 1898)
10. The railway station at the station Lozova (1891 - 1893)