Lecturer (1908-1915), the Dean of architecture at Women's Polytechnic courses, teacher and Chairman of the Agricultural courses. One of the organizers of the Union of artists (1917-1918). From 1921 he worked in Lithuania. Professor at Kaunas University (1922-1941). Built educational and Bank buildings in Kaunas and other Lithuanian cities.
1. Finish the Grand premises of railway station Moskovskaya-Vindavo-Rybinsk railway (Vitebsk). Zagorodny PR., 52. 1902-1904. Under the leadership of S. A. Brzhozovsky.
2. Tenement building. 4-ya Sovetskaya St., 43. 1904-1906. (Overbuilt).
3. Vvedenskaya Church house cheap rooms the island of the care of the poor and sick children. Hare lane, 3. 1905-1906. (Rebuilt).
4. Apartment house C. I. Penacova. 5-ya Sovetskaya str., 4 - most lane, 4. 1906, 1912.
5. Apartment house N. V. Tchaikovsky. Ul. Mayakovsky, 36-38, left part. 1908-1909.
6. Tenement building. P. C., 86 - Ordinary street, 2. Restructuring. 1909-1910.
7. Tenement building. 7-ya Krasnoarmeyskaya str., 6-8. 1909-1910. Started By L. V. Kotov.
8. Apartment house, J. F. Sugar. 17 Bolshaya Konyushennaya street. Restructuring. 1910.
9. Apartment house A. I. Nijinsky. Zakharievskaya str., 23. 1911-1913.
10. The building of the Agricultural courses. Big alley, 22. 1912-1913.
Lit: Lit.: Kirikova, L. A. St. Petersburg period of creativity of the architect M. A. Songailo // Kraevedcheskie Zapiski. Vol. 3. SPb., 1995. P. 31-43.