Born in 1936 in Leningrad. During the great Patriotic War was the siege of Leningrad. Studied in all-Union correspondence engineering-construction Institute.
Since 1959 worked in distribution in the city of Vladimir by the architect and restorer. The author of the Museum of wooden architecture in Suzdal.
In 1987, certified as an artist-restorer in the monumental tempera and glue painting.
In 1979 – 1990 participated in the restoration of monumental painting of the assumption Cathedral of the XII century (Vladimir), the Transfiguration Cathedral of the XVI century (Suzdal), the assumption Cathedral of the Knyaginin monastery of the XV – XVI centuries (Vladimir), the restoration of the Spaso-Efimiev monastery (Suzdal).
In 1995 and studied at courses of improvement of qualification, majoring in drawing, painting, composition (faculty portrait) in Moscow all-Russian Academy of painting, sculpture and architecture under the guidance of rector, Professor Ilya Glazunov. Participated in various art exhibitions.