Honored architect of Russia (1975), corresponding member of the Russian Academy of arts.
Member of the CPSU(b) since 1945. A participant of the war. He graduated from the Moscow Institute of architecture (1947). In 1964-the beginning of the Department of "Mosproject-2", from 1966 Deputy. beg. CH. archit.-planning administration (GAP) in Moscow, the chief architect of the city. Party design of the Kalinin Avenue, the reconstruction and restoration of buildings of Moscow. Kremlin (1973), plan of the center of Moscow (1973-74).