The artist-restorer of easel, oil and tempera painting, painter. B. 18 Feb 1950 in Chernivtsi. Graduated from hhpi (1979-84), where he studied with O. Vyatkin, A. Konstantinopolsky, Sergey Solodovnik. HO member of the CFS since 1994. A participant in exhibitions including Republican and international, since 1984. Solo exhibitions: city of Slavyansk (Donetsk region) - 1989, g. Chuguev (Chirkov.) -1994; Chernivtsi - 1995. Works in hhpi, senior lecturer.