B. September 12, 1948 in the village of Volyn region Belini he Graduated from the Lviv Institute of applied and decorative art (1971-76), where he studied with B. Garbaruka, 3.Flint, V. Borisenko. HO member of the CFS since 1987. The participant of Republican, international and foreign exhibitions since 1977. Personal exhibitions: Kharkiv - 1983,1987,1990,1993; Kiev - 1992-94; lions - 1991; Riga - 1991: Prague (Czech Republic) in 1994. Works at the Kharkiv ceramic plant, ceramic artist.