B. in 1893 in the city of Constantinople (now Istanbul), Turkey — um. 9 Aug 1954 in Odessa. Completed Courses in drawing and painting of Reingbald (1916-18), Theatrical school of B. Lorenzo (1918-23), Odessa public Institute (1926-28), where he studied with V. Muller. A member HO CFS from 1949. The participant of Republican and all-Union exhibitions (from 1954). He worked as chief artist of the Odessa Opera house (1929-41), the chief artist of Kharkiv state academic Opera and ballet theatre. N. In. Lysenko (1947-54), he taught at Odessa art Institute (since 1948).