Born 1955 January 30 in the village of Kuleshovka, Rostov region. In 1971-1972 he studied at the Rostov art College named. M. B. Grekov; in the years 1972-1978 he studied and graduated from the sculpture Department of the Penza art College named. K. A. Savitsky. Since 1980 member of the Union of artists of Russia. The participant of Republican and international exhibitions. Works are in museums and galleries Ministry of Culture of Russia, cities of Moscow, Ryazan, Penza, Ufa, Tolyatti, St.-Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Kiev, Azov, Stavropol, Rostov-on-don. Participated in over ten workshops, "Sculpture in stone". From 1979 to 1989 he worked at the sculpture Department of the Penza Art school. In 1992 he organized and headed the sculpture Department at the Republican art College im. Grekova, M. B. Author of easel and monumental works.