Painter. Member of the Union of artists of the USSR. Born in the village Smolohovytsia, now Transcarpathian region. He graduated in 1952 by the Kiev pedagogical Institute. From 1969 he participated in exhibitions. In the same year became a member of the Uzhgorod organization of the CFS. In 1970 he received the title of honored teacher of the USSR. Solo exhibitions were held in 1964, 1967, 1969 (all in Uzhgorod).