She was born 29 Oct 1929 in zhad'ky S. Zhitomir region, member of Ukrainian Academy of architecture, honored architect of Ukraine, member of the National Union of architects of Ukraine, doctor of architecture. In 1954 he graduated from the Kyiv engineering and construction Institute in 1960 - graduate of the Academy of architecture of the USSR. In 1954-1977. worked in design and scientific research institutes in the industry of construction and architecture; in 1977-1990 he was head of Department and Deputy Director of scientific works Scientific research Institute of civil and rural construction, Gosstroi of the USSR. In the architectural design and research problems in the field of architecture of the village and the history of architecture of Ukraine. Author of over 200 scientific works, publications, educational and methodical developments. Architectural projects: residential houses on Povitroflotskyi Avenue and street Sekovici in Kiev (1955-1957), a series of typical home construction in the villages of Ukraine.
Scientific publication: "the Architecture of rural houses in Moldova" (1973), "Ndili housing adobes" (co-authored, 1968, 1974, 1981), "Archtecture sat Ukraini" (in collaboration, 1987); articles: "Archtecture science in the new economic umovah" (1992), "Vivenna folk architecture of Ukraine - an important factor in the education of mitzy" (1999), "Renaissance of the national identity of architecture of Ukraine" (1995). He taught at the National Academy of fine art and architecture since 1990. Working at the Department of theory and history of architecture and art synthesis, since 1990 - Professor.