Born may 12, 1951, in the city of Rubtsovsk in Altai Krai.
He graduated from Novoaltaisk art school, studied at Senezh Studio of the Union of artists of USSR in the workshop of M. A. conic.
Creative specialty: art and design.
Participant of exhibitions since 1977, including regional, zonal, all-Union:
"Artists – people" in 1983,
"The youth of the country" 1982,
"We are building communism"1981, 1986
"Earth and people"in 1984.
Member of the Union of artists since 1983.
The project buffer zone of Barnaul 1981,
the project of Museum of lapidary art p. Kolyvan,
beautification project the city of Chernivtsi 1986,
art instolyatsiya "the Story of an abandoned house," 1987, (Museum Tsaritsyno),
art instolyatsiya "Gala dinner in February, Soviet and French artists"1990,
scenic series "On the road to Senezh" 1988.