Born in Moscow in 1952, on the Arbat. There he lived and studied. He attended art classes at the house of culture of the plant "Kauchuk". He studied at the art school at the Academy of arts of the USSR. In 1980 graduated from the Moscow architectural Institute.
From 1980 to 1983, he taught drawing and painting in Miiz faculty of architecture. Worked on the design. Worked as an artist in the publishing houses of Moscow, he painted. Since 1985, the permanent participant of art exhibitions.
Personal exhibitions in Moscow and the Moscow region. Participant of exhibitions "Golden brush", etc. a member of the Creative Union of artists of Russia. The artist's works are in museums, galleries, private collections in Russia, USA, France, Germany, the Netherlands, and Japan. The author of the emblem and flag of the district "Arbat".