Painter. Member of the Union of artists of the USSR.
Born in Uzhgorod. In 1950 he became one of the first graduates of Uzhgorod school of industrial art, founded in 1945 by A. Erdeli and Y. Bokshay. Brushwork and artistic priorities were formed under the influence of these masters – the founders of the Transcarpathian school of painting. Participant of regional, Republican and all-Union exhibitions since 1952. From 1958 to apply for membership of the Union and only in 1968 was adopted. Bright representative of non-conformism. Presented to HM of Ukraine and private collections in Russia and the Baltic States.