Member of the Union of artists of the USSR.
Born in the city of Strunino of Vladimir region in 1945 Graduated from the Department of artistic treatment of bone, AHPU (1965) and the faculty of industrial art MVHPU (1970). Artist of decorative art, is a monumental sculpture and small plastic art. A resident of hotkovo (1971). Taught sculpture, drawing and composition at the Department of artistic treatment of bone, AHPU (1971-1979). He worked as a sculptor on CHR. Member of the CX (1975), honored artist of Russia (2007). Participant of city, regional, zonal, all-Union and all-Russian exhibitions. Memorial sculptures are installed in Moscow, the Moscow region (in hotkovo - bust of F. E. Dzerzhinsky), Kemerovo, Rostov region, city of Lipetsk. Works are in SPHAS, the Museum-reserve "Abramtsevo", the State Museum and exhibition center "ROSIZO", the Fund of the Ministry of culture of Russia, in private collections in Russia and abroad.