Biography and informationEdit
Rodilas in 1946 in Moscow.
In 1971 he graduated from MVHPU (b. Stroganov). A member of the artists Union since 1977.
Working in the field of monumental-decorative art.
Party-Union, Republican, zonal and group exhibitions.
Works are in private collections in Russia and abroad.
Currently engaged in complex design of exteriors and interiors of public and private structures, and also landscape design.
Performs a decorative three-dimensional and sculptural composition made of metal and other materials.
Major monumental and decorative works in architecture
- Reliefs for the interior of NIINMASH - Moscow, 1975
- "OLE Lukoye", "Birds", "Ship". Decorative design of interior children's factory - Bykovo, Moscow, 1979 (in collaboration with Oreshina V. M.)
- "Man and space". The relief with mosaic. The facade of the airport of Petropavlovsk - Kazakh SSR, 1980 (in collaboration with Oreshina V. M.)
- Spatial arrangement, clock, wall lights. The foyer of the exhibition hall, WILLS (architect Samples A. S.) - Moscow, 1981
- Emblems of the Volga cities. Shopping center Togliatti (architect Samples A. S.) - 1984
- Volume-spatial composition with light sources. Training base "Dynamo" in Novogorsk, MO, 1988
"The sea". Decorative compositions. The Guesthouse Of The Institute "Hydroproject" - Gudauta, 1984
- The decoration of the facade, VNIISMI - Khimki, Moscow, 1989 (in collaboration with Oreshina V. M.)
- Volume-spatial composition with the light sources for the facade of the training center for national teams - Novogorsk, Moscow, 1989 (in collaboration with Oreshina V. M.)
- Integrated design of interiors of the Central Russian Universal stock Exchange - Moscow, 1993 (in collaboration with Oreshina V. M.)
- Integrated design of the interiors of the casino and restaurant "Havana Club" - Moscow,1996 (in collaboration with Oreshina V. M.)
- Monumental and decorative design of a sports center Krylatskoye - Moscow, 1996 (in collaboration with Oreshina V. M.)
- Interior design gallery "Meisler". "Usadba - Center" - Moscow, 1998 (in collaboration with Oreshina V. M.)
Decorative composition for the interiors of private aviacionnoe firms AMOK - Moscow, 1999 (in collaboration with Oreshina V. M.)