Choose a language
Use Arthive in the language you prefer
Sign up
Create an account
Register to use Arthive functionality to the maximum

Vsevolod
Sergeevich Shcherbakov

Russia 
1904−1963
Subscribe0

V. S. Shcherbakov studied at the school of Pushkino, Moscow province, started its activities in the arts with theatre, studied with E. B. Vakhtangov, Vsevolod Meyerhold. Tried himself as a dramatic actor, the actor of theatre of dolls. At the same time studied painting at the "School of fine arts" artist and architect Anatoly Inc. of Gunsta (1858-1919), the graphics of Pavel Y. Pavlinov (1881-1966). He was familiar with V. A. Favorsky, the sculptor Ivan Semenovich Efimov (1878-1959) and his wife, artist Nina Yakovlevna Simonovich-Efimova (1877-1948). Not having received a complete art education, worked as an artist in the Windows of the GROWTH in the puppet theater of S. V. Obraztsov.

In 1932, V. S. Shcherbakov employed as a methodologist in the Department of fine art at the Central house of artistic education of children (since 1946 — the Institute of education of the RSFSR, and in 1998 the Institute of art education RAO). In the 1930-ies a lot of work for the theater. On the front at the first opportunity made sketches on paper. In 1940-1950-ies he worked at the Studio "Soyuzmultfilm" and the Studio "Filmstrip", was the art Director, set designer. Studied painting, graphics, mechanical woodcuts.

V. S. Shcherbakov has organized the art Studio of the Central house of artistic education of children, Bauman and Kirovsky district pioneer Homes of Moscow, was their leader and teacher. From 1956 to the end of life led the art Studio of the pioneer of Krasnopresnensky district of Moscow (Deep lane, 7) — now the State educational institution of Children and youth centre "Presnya".

Powered by Yandex.Translate

    Exhibitions

    All exhibitions of the artist
    Whole feed
    View 0 artworks by the artist