Born in 1915 in the town of Tula. During the war he went from Stalingrad to Prague. Education architect, after the war they built airfields and missile positions. Since 1971 teacher at the Moscow GOV't. khudozh. -industrial University. S. G. Stroganov. Since 1986, founder and Director of the exhibition hall "Hodynka". A frequent participant of numerous exhibitions. Paintings are in private collections in Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Israel, Germany, Norway, Holland and Finland.