"PERI-GUIL and the Jug." Painting. Cardboard/oil. 59x41 cm. Artist Parkin Vladimir P.
I've seen the North, I've seen the West, I know the Far South, and the Asian South from cm in latitude and up to 1200 m in altitude. And the south is firmly rooted in my memory, from childhood... There are many good things about which we can't help but grieve. But good things are not forgotten, poems and oil paintings are written about them!
HEY, YOUNG POTTER!
- Hey, young potter, give me a jug! Mine is broken, with what shall I go for water? I will repay the debt with flowers from impregnable peaks Or with cold spring water!
- Do me the favor of taking everything I have: What rings, holds water and beats! I ask only one thing: get my horse drunk, Wait for me with him at the well!
- The debt is paid, jigit. The horse is watered, washed. My ribbon curls in his mane. You go forward, I'll go back, my way home. And it won't be long before the jug breaks!
- Wait, don't rush! He who is in debt is not a jigit. Here's a ribbon to console you: The turquoise in the ring will keep the beauty, And the monisto is for your decoration!
- My old mother is waiting for me with water, My brothers will be angry at my sister.. Well, enough with the hugging and kissing, You'll get your debt in cold water!