Was born in 1956 in Vladimir. In 1982 he graduated from the Faculty of History of VLGU. Since 1983, he has been practicing jewelry and the restoration of museum items made of metals, creating his own collection, Holy Rus'. Since 1995, a member of the Union of Artists of Russia, Since 1996, a member of the UNESCO International Federation of Artists. Since 1995, a member of the Petrovskaya Academy of Sciences and Arts / St. Petersburg /. Since 1996, a corresponding member of the PANI. Since 1998, Member of the PANI. For exhibition activities in Russia and abroad awarded with orders and medals.