Born in 1957 in the village of Aklushi (Aklysh), Bardymsky District, Perm Region. Graduated from the art department of the Pedagogical School No. 4 in Perm in 1976, and in 1987 - from the St. Petersburg Art and Industry Academy named after Mukhina. Lives and works in the city of Naberezhnye Chelny. Member of the Union of Artists of the Republic of Tatarstan (1999), Member of the Union of Artists of the Russian Federation (2000) and UNESCO International Association of Fine Arts. Honorary member of the International Humanitarian Academy "Europe-Asia" (2006). Honored Artist of the Republic of Tatarstan (2007). In 2004-2005. - Chairman of the Board of the Naberezhnye Chelny Union of Artists of Russia and Tatarstan.
Winner of the title "Artist of the Year" in 2003, "Best Graphic" in 2005, 2009, "Best Painting" in 2010, "Artist of the Year -2011" in the nomination "DPI" in Naberezhnye Chelny. Awarded with a diploma in the "Experiment in Graphics" category following the results of the exhibition-competition "Golden Palette" -2007 (Saratov). Participant of international exhibitions in Pakistan, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Belarus, France, United Arab Emirates, Japan; in Russian cities: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhniy Novgorod, Volgograd, Yoshkar-Ola, Izhevsk, Ufa, Perm, Saransk, Cheboksary, Ulyanovsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Almetyevsk, Elabuga.
Works are in the collections of the Museum of Fine Arts of the Republic of Tatarstan (Kazan), the National Cultural Center of Kazan, the Turan Foundation (Kazan), the Mardzhani Foundation (Moscow), an art gallery in Naberezhnye Chelny, a museum-reserve Bolgar city, Elabuga museum-reserve, Ecoprombank art gallery (Perm), Kecskemet enamel museum (Hungary), Shikerbank gallery (Ankara), Kalkynmabank gallery (Ankara), as well as private collectors from Russia, Turkey, Germany, USA, Japan, Poland and Estonia.