Hello. My name is Anton Faalk. I graduated from the Institute of Human Philosophy at RGPU (Russian State Pedagogical University) named after A.I. Herzen, I have a master's degree in philosophical anthropology and history of philosophy. My education helps me to have fine sense everything that happens in the World. One of my teachers once said that only mathematicians and philosophers are really capable of abstract thinking. However, I am convinced that art can also help a person answer many "eternal questions." Art is a bridge connecting people to each other. This means the author puts a piece of his subjectivity into such a work. And the viewer, perceiving this part of the author's world, makes it his own. Therefore, I believe that art is one of the languages by means of which we communicate.
Unfortunately, I suffer from a mental disorder and epilepsy by organic brain impairment. It is for this reason that my emotional state is very changeable. This, of course, is reflected through my painting. Each of my paintings is an experience and emotion captured on canvas, which is inherent in one or another of my condition at a particular moment in time. The choice of topics, colours and plot - all this is dictated not by the mind, but by the worldview itself, which are changeable due to my illness. For that reason, I classify my paintings as outsider art and expressionism.
PAST AND UPCOMING EXHIBITIONS
1. International art exhibition "4 seasons", art gallery ModisArt, Moscow, Russia - 13-29 May 2022
2. ART is..."маЁвка, Artplay, Moscow, Russia - 28-29 May 2022
3. Contemporary art exhibition "LIQUID ARSENAL", art gallery M.A.D.S., Milan, Italy/Fuerteventura, Spain - 28 May - 3 June 2022
4. Virtual exhibition "Oppositions", The Holy Art Gallery, London, United Kingdom - 22-28 May 2022
5. VIFAF 2022(v.2), World of Crete, Crete, Greece - 30 August - 20 September 2022
6. St.Petersburg Art Week, VIII International Contemporary Art Exhibition, St. Petersburg, Russia - 05-10 July 2022
7. International exhibition of contemporary art "Brain Cake", art gallery M.A.D.S., Barcelona, Spain, Dec 28, 2022 - Jan 03, 2023