Modern art gallery "fine Art" was founded in 1992 , in her collection there are paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography.
Since its formation, "fine Art" has held more than 250 exhibitions, including at the Museum - exhibition "self-Portrait", 2009, exhibition "Holidays," 2011, at the State Russian Museum the personal exhibition of Dmitry Shorin in 2008, exhibition of Eduard Gorokhovsky "the Boundaries of the rectangle - my unlimited space", 2004.
The gallery participates in fairs in Russia and abroad, auctions at Phillips, Sotheby's., works with famous masters such as Igor Vulokh, Eduard gorohovsky, Andrey Grositsky, shablavin, Igor Shelkovsky, Andrey Bartenev, Alexander Vinogradov and Vladimir Dubossarsky, Alexander Savko, Dmitry Shorin and with young artists, such as Ekaterina Belyavskaya, Serge Golovach, Irina Drozd, Galina Emelina, Elena Kovylina, Ivan Korshunov, Anastasia Kuznetsova-RUF, Paul Polansky, Timothy Smirnov, Masha Shubina. Among the international artists with whom the gallery - Italian Paolo Ciabattoni and Spaniard Jose Antonio Sorolla.
- Consulting on selection of art works for the establishment and replenishment of collections.
- Selection of works of art for interior (home and office), including with departure on object.
- Preparation of documents for the export of works of art
- Manufacture of various types of prints of paintings (on canvas, frame, limited edition, of any size) of the collection Gallery .
- Organization of photo shoots with subsequent production of photopositive.
Gallery Director Marina Obraztsova
Curator - Irina Filatov
Gallery app for iPhone and Android