"International Association of Artists - descendants of noble families" is a public organization that emerged in 2001.
The association was founded by artist Vyacheslav Zavaritsky and consists of a group of permanent and honorary members of the association, as well as invited participants.
The Board of Trustees of the Association includes prominent figures of science and culture of Russia and Russian abroad.
Granin D. A. - writer;
Ivashintsov D.A. - General Director of OAO "VNIIG named after B.E. Vedeneev". Director General of JSC Vedeneev VNIIG;
Nekrasov S. M. - Director of the A.S. Pushkin Museum. Moika12;
Princess V. S. Obolenskaya.
Prince A. P. Gagarin.
E. A. von Falz-Fein.
The main goals of the organization are:
* to unite the efforts of artists - descendants of noble families to improve practical activities to support the development and promotion of Russian art in the traditions of the Russian nobility;
* to provide personal motivation for learning about spiritual, cultural and historical roots of Russia, to create for preservation, restoration and collection of cultural and spiritual monuments;
* implementation and coordination of activities for the implementation of additional educational programs for the development of individuals and society in the spirit of the best Russian traditions;
* providing the necessary conditions for the spiritual and moral education of young people based on the rich Russian historical heritage, and the personal development of Russian citizens in their professional self-determination and creative work;
* formation of a common culture of fellow citizens on the historical principles of patriotism,
* personal self-improvement and an Orthodox worldview;
* innovative activities to promote, teach, develop and improve the types of creative activities, ways of their organization and life support for the moral education of Russian citizens.
* protection of intellectual property of artists-members of the organization; protection of copyright of artists-members of the organization;
* unification through the arts of the fragmented noble movement in Russia and abroad; promotion of Russian art abroad.
Artists of the Association
The core of the Association consists of artist-members of the IAC, these are high-level professional artists with official confirmation of their noble descent (extracts from the archives). Also involved in the exhibitions and projects of the Association are artists whose high professional level and contribution to culture corresponds to the status of the organization.
The list of participants is based on the results of the anniversary exhibition in 2013.
Vyacheslav Zavaritsky .
Artists of the St. Petersburg school of fantastic realism.