The Museum of architecture. A. V. Shchusev, Moscow
Museum of Architecture named after Alexei Shchusev - Museum of the History of Architecture in Moscow. Since 1949 it bears the name of the architect Alexei Viktorovich Shchusev (1873 - 1949).
The museum collection was formed from genuine projects, prints, drawings, photographs transferred from the State Museum Fund, the Hermitage, the State Historical Museum, as well as private collections. The fund for measuring drawings of monuments of Russian architecture was created from the collections of the Moscow Archaeological Society and the Central State Restoration Workshops.
As of 2018, the museum includes more than 1 million items. The funds contain materials reflecting the thousand-year history of Russian architecture. The museum exposition includes a collection of architectural graphics, layouts, photographs, samples of building materials, sculpture, fabrics, furniture. Some of the most valuable exhibits are frescoes from the Trinity-Makaryevsky Monastery in Kalyazin, a 19th-century furniture collection, drawings and graphic works by Vasily Bazhenov, Matvey Kazakov, Osip Bove, Alexei Schusev, Russian avant-garde artists, a collection of Russian painting and architectural photography. Source.