The contemporary artist Viktoria Viktorovna Belova was born in Leningrad, now called St. Petersburg, in 1984.
In his works, the young author turns to completely different genres and themes, deftly
combining classicism and avant-garde, abstract techniques and realism. The only thing that remains unchanged is
victoria's commitment to the conceptual component of the work, symbolism,
semantic load in the works. Bright memorable images do not leave indifferent
lovers of contemporary art.
Victoria Belova's works are truly unique, each painting exists in a single
the author does not repeat her work. Each work for Victoria
- is a revelation, a philosophical expression of the author's view of the realities of modern society.
1. orsk, A.S. Pushkin Drama Theater. The exhibition is timed to the opening of the 80th theater season. November 2016.
2. naberezhnye Chelny, collective exhibition "Catalogue of Love" in Naberezhnochelninsk Art Gallery. July 2017.
3. st. Petersburg, personal exhibition "Before the choice in the labyrinth of life" in the gallery "Colors of Life". June 2019.
4. novotroitsk, collective exhibition "Melody of Painting" in the museum and exhibition complex of Novotroitsk. april 9 - May 9, 2021.
Since 2019, he has been painting military-historical miniatures.
Since 2021 performed illustrations for the "Big Regiment Studio". Author of covers for sets of "Russian Infantry in Combat" 1812, "French Infantry on the March" 1812, "French Line Infantry in Combat" 1812.