Painter and graphic artist. Born in St. Petersburg. He graduated from high school. In the early 1920's, worked in the workshops of the Academy of arts (graduated without completing the thesis), where her teachers were famous artists Savinsky, Rylov, Petrov - Vodkin.
Since the late 1940's, lived in Borovichi. Participated with her husband in the painting of the assumption Church cemetery. Worked as a graphic designer national theatre in DC refractories plant. Her sketches of costumes and scenery for productions youth theatre
( "Twelve months", "Adventure Chipollino", etc.) amazing grace, refined beauty, and still-lifes and portraits – brightness and perfection of figure. She did amazing dolls for puppet theatre performances. Unfortunately, the collection is lost. More than 20 years, E. V. supervised the art room. Her pupils were borovich artists L. A. Malyshev, A. P. Konstantinov, V. F. Kiselev and many others.
Works of the artist are in the State Novgorod Museum – reserve, in the Borovichi Museum of local lore, in private collections.