Painter. Member of the Union of artists of the USSR. Associate Professor.
Born in the city of Rtishevo, Kyiv region. In 1938 – 1950 studied at the KHI (with A. Shovkunenko, T. Yablonskaya). Exhibitor of art exhibitions since 1943. A member of the CFS since 1951. Honored artist of the USSR since 1980. Professor of the Kiev national University of construction and architecture. Lives and works in Kiev.