The artist of monumental-decorative (stained glass) and the decorative arts. B. 1 July 1936 in the city of Taganrog. Graduated from hhpi (1959-65), where he studied with S. Besedin, E. Egorova, and Prague hudojestvenno higher industrial school (1966-67), Professor Alois Figures. HO member of the CFS since 1976, the international organization ЕТN - European textile network (European textile network) since 1991. Participant in Republican, all-Union and international exhibitions since 1977. Personal exhibitions: Kharkiv - 1981, 1987,1997. Works in hhpi, Professor (since 1996).