Honored. art worker of Arm.SSR (1940). Member of the CPSU(b) since 1945. He graduated from the architect. Department of Yerevan University (1928). In 1938-50 chief architect of Yerevan. The author of projects of a number of buildings in Yerevan the building of the Communist party of Armenia (1950), Matenadaran (1959), Hall of the plenums of the Central Committee of the Communist party of Armenia (1967-69), ANS. Lenin square in Yerevan (1950-60-ies., et), etc. The Winner Of The St. St. (1951).