Attention! An exceptional event in the world of Russian fashion and creativity!
on September 22 at 19 o'clock in Gostiny Dvor the opening of the showroom of Russian designers and the exhibition "Matrix of Russia" will take place. As part of the evening we will hold a fashion show by Anna Lebedeva, Seide Abdyldveva and Katerina Meshcherinova.
Fashion and fine art is a kind of reflection of our time, where tradition and modernity pass, as well as a great opportunity to see the creative achievements of designers and artists. Here a select audience will evaluate and choose the most striking trends of the Matrix of Russia season.
Anna, Katerina and Seide will present the audience new collections inspired by Russian culture and traditions. The authors have created unique outfits on the edge of modern trends and the heritage of the past, characterized by high quality! Worthy competition to foreign brands, which will amaze you with their beauty and elegance!
The Matrix of Russia exhibition will reveal the depth and diversity of our country's cultural heritage. Here you will be able to see unique objects and works of art that best reflect the spirit of Russia. The exhibition will be a real discovery for all art lovers.
After the rich program visitors will enjoy a buffet and musicians' performance, where guests will be able to recharge themselves with unforgettable emotions, enjoy delicious food and drinks in the pleasant atmosphere of Art KM Gallery.
Our guests of honor will be present at the opening of the event to express their support for Russian talent. The guests include fashion industry representatives, stylists, bloggers and bright personalities of today:
- Irindzhan Kuulgazyn - Representative of the Committee on Culture of the Russian Federation, singer, Honorary Creative Worker of the Russian Federation;
- Alexander Alalykin - MAQ Academic, photographer;
- Valery Mironov - Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Culture and Art, Commander of the Order of the Silver Star "Service to Art";
- Sergey Pilipenko - President of the Russian Photo Union, organizer of ARAMIS studio Moscow and ;
- Alexander Fomin - Deputy Editor-in-Chief for special projects of the "Union of Nationalities" magazine;
- Oleg Gromov is the official representative of Kabul-Moscow in Russia
Don't miss this unique event that will unite fashion, music and fine arts. The organizers of the event promise unforgettable leisure time and a sea of positive emotions.