The Museum of Fine Arts (MSK) in Ghent, Belgium, is situated at the East side of the Citadelpark. The museum holds a large permanent collection of art from the Middle Ages until the mid 20th century. The collection focuses on Flemish Art (Southern Netherlands) but also has several European- especially French- paintings. It also has a large amount of sculptures. Next to its permanent collection the museum organises temporary exhibitions. The building was designed by city architect Charles van Rysselberghe around 1900. In 2007 the museum reopened after four years of restoration.