Saratov State Art Museum named after A.N. Radishcheva is one of the oldest museums in Russia and is the first public museum in the province.
The museum was inaugurated on June 29, 1885 through the efforts of the grandson of A.N. Radishchev, artist-marine painter A.P. Bogolyubov, who donated his collection of works of art to the city.
Source: Museum website