Mead Art Museum

41 Quadrangle Dr, Amherst, Massachusetts
Mead Art Museum houses the fine art collection of Amherst College. Opened in 1949, the building is named after architect William Rutherford Mead.

The Mead holds the art collection, which includes: American and European paintings, Thomas P. Whitney collection of Russian art, Mexican Ceramics, Tibetan scroll paintings, 17th century English paneled room, Ancient Assyrian carvings, West African sculpture, Japanese prints.